* 2001 .Rocky Mountain Rural Health
Services contracts with High Country Health
Care to operate clinic.
* 2003 . Dr. Katherine Fitting joins High
Country Healthcare as fulltime physician.
* 2004 . $190,000 grant from DOLA awarded
to the Town of Fairplay in cooperation with
Rocky Mountain Rural Health.
* 2005 . Rocky Mountain Rural Health
Services reorganizes as Rocky Mountain
Rural Health Inc.
* 2005. RMRH begins fund-raising to build a
“permanent home for healthcare“ in Park
* 2006 . Private donor offers to match up to
$100,000 in community donations made to
* 2007 . Total fundraising goal of $230,000
* 2008 . Grand Opening of South Park
Medical Group at 525 So. Hathaway in
* 2014 . South Park Medical Group closes.
* 2014 . RMRH shifts focus to assist patients
in locating accessible primary care services,
insurance enrollment coordination while
also continuing to provide mobile
mammography and other screening services.